Join us for complete cultural immersion and 10 days of French cuisine and wine with instructor, Nathalie Guiral.
Nathalie started working as a chef in 2002 after working in finance and event management industries. Initially, she gave cooking classes in Malmo, Sweden and Lyon, France. She then professionalized in Paris at the Ferrandi school. After a position in the starred restaurant Le Grand Vefour, she became a private chef. Today she works with companies like Marmiton, Mastard, Curver for which she writes recipes and organizes their culinary video logistics.
Join us to learn beginner to intermediate French cooking techniques and discover the French Cuisine difference. Every day of our workshop will be fun and interesting with enough time for sightseeing and shopping.
This workshop Includes:
- 5 days of cooking workshops
- Museum tours guided by instructor
- Excursions to Paris, Auvers/Oise, Chantilly & more
- Intro to the history of the traditional French dishes
- Guided tours around historical villages and markets
- Supplied cooking tools and materials
*Fees are all inclusive for room and boarding, meals, workshop courses and materials. Please review more in our Guest Info.